Customer Success Manager
Full-time - €20k - €30k
Our goal is to offer people the fastest and easiest way to order from great cafes and restaurants.
Join Bamboo as a customer success manager to help us strategically grow early on. In this position, you will play a key role in the rapid growth of the Bamboo platform by reaching out to local merchants and commercial partners with great person to person communication skills.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Working face to face with our merchants - Promoting, educating, and training Bamboo partner staff.
- Manage and build relationships between Bamboo and partner merchants.
- Offer customer support from email, live chat and phone.
- Your goal is to work with our partners to increase the number of orders, keep merchants happy and reduce churn.
- This isn't an office job - you'll spend a lot of your time in the field engaging with partners.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- This a role for an outgoing personable candidate who's incredibly hardworking and driven.
- Someone ready and willing to work in a scrappy, fast paced startup environment
- 1+ years of experience in customer support, marketing or client services is desired
- A highly customer-focused mindset is essential
- The ability to learn quickly, adapt to situations and take responsibility
- Self awareness - you're working with restaurant owners and staff; some previous hospitality experience is a plus
- Become an early employee at a fast-growing, exciting startup with a huge vision
- Get in on the ground floor and shape the strategic direction of the company
- Work with people who love what they do and what they're building
- Unlimited holiday options; work hard and take time when you need it
- Work in the heart of Dublin's financial district
- Most importantly, we have snacks
Email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
If you're not a CV person use the form below.